June 17, 2013

Adelyn Turns 3!


Adelyn turned 3!

Sticking with tradition, the festivities started with waking up to a decorated room.


While Ryker was at preschool she had Ella over for a playdate!

After preschool we picked up 3 of her friends and went to Build-a-Bear. Cutest thing EVER!




Then we went to Menchie's for frozen yogurt.

Best birthday party ever. No fuss, just fun!

That night we had a dessert party with family and a few close friends.


She carried her bear "Cupcake" around with her all day!



A few things about Miss Addy J...

She is much more SASSY than sweet these days.

Her favorite COLORS are pink and purple.

She loves her FRIENDS and talks about them all the time.

She LOVES to sing, play with friends, go to Nursery, play outside, pretend play, bug her big brother, watch shows, and snuggle.

She HATES getting water in her ears.

Her FAVORITE toys are her stuffed animals, puzzles, her jewelry snap beads, board games, lalaloopsy dolls, and legos.

She still isn't POTTY TRAINED at NIGHT, but I think that's mostly because I'm lazy and haven't pushed it.

Her favorite FOODS are pizza, cereal, yogurt, strawberries, raspberries, frozen peas, and icecream.

She thinks it's HILARIOUS when she toots.

We love her so much. She keeps us entertained with her witty comments and sassy attitude. I think we are in for it when she is a teenager ;-)

1 comments:

Annelise said...

Hahaha I am loving these pictures. So cute.