9 Months is one of my favorite times to take pictures so I asked Nina to snap a few shots of our little buddy. I love them so much. They capture a lot of things that I want to remember about him at this age.
He is the SWEETEST baby I've ever known. So mellow and cheerful.
He did PLANKS all the time!
He PANTS like a dog with his mouth open and tongue hanging out. He thinks its so funny.
He is always so CHEERFUL.
He has a really fun LAUGH, and his SMILE is contagious.
He makes FUNNY faces, was still DROOLING a ton, and is such a TOUGH chump!
He is SAYING: dada, mama, baba...
He loves to YELL and do ZERBITS.
He started CRAWLING on 5/4/13
He started PULLING himself up on 5/13/13
His siblings LOVE him to pieces.
He is still a great SLEEPER and EATER. In fact, we pretty much stopped feeding him baby food because he would just spit it at us. He likes the real deal.
STATS
Height: 29 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 19.14 pounds (60th percentile)
Head: 17.6 inches (40th percentile)






1 comments:
I love these!
Post a Comment