June 17, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Ryker graduated from Preschool!

His class put on a really cute little program...


We have learned that Ryker gets really uncomfortable in front of lots of people and when he meets new people so he gets really giggly and socially awkward...




Lol. He kept saying "Dangit!" and putting his hands over his face and laughing. Oh man, we all know where he learned that word from. He actually did really well with his part for the play and sang some of the songs...which was a huge improvement from last year!

We love Teacher Tammy!



You could tell he felt so cool!


That week we also had his last Preschool Field Trip to Wheeler Farm.  It was a lot of fun!  Teacher Tammy always does such a great job with the learning games and theme.



While we were there I lost Adelyn. Someone told us that they took a redhead to the big barn so I went running. I bust through the door and she says (calm as could be) "Hi Mommy! They gave me a muffin." That girl worries me!

0 comments: