April 17, 2013

Day 4: Disneyland

On Day 4 we met Heather and Kevin at California Adventure! We were so excited to see the new Cars Land...only to find that by the time we got there the main attraction was a 3 hour wait and the fast passes were completely gone for the day. Lame. We will definitely explore it more the next time we go!



I can't believe how few pictures I took. Usually I take a bazillion every time we go.

I hate the wait for the Woody's Roundup ride. It's always at least an hour, and for some reason by the time we get to that ride our kids are always a mess. I totally lucked out this time! Cohen was sleeping so Sean waited in the line with the kids and got a stroller pass for me, so I got to just hop on and go with them again when they were done!


Sean took Ryker over to Disneyland to do Star Tours and Matterhorn while I stayed in CA Adventure with Adelyn to do Playhouse Disney and a parade. It was fun being there with my sis and her kids!



Dinner on the pier as usual. I love those bread bowls. Yum.


We hopped over to Disneyland just to see the castle and for me to do Star Tours with Ryker. Definitely need more than 1 day to enjoy both parks!


We rushed back to meet Heather and Kevin at the World of Color show. Such a magical way to end the night!
 

Funny story: While I was on Star Tours with Ryker, Adelyn fell asleep. We let her sleep for a little bit, but then I picked her up to go on another ride...and she had peed her pants. It was one of those moments where there really wasn't a whole lot I could do so we just kept on going! It was already around 9pm so I knew we wouldn't be there too much longer, and luckily I had brought her jammies in the car.

Favorites:
Addy's favorite ride was The Little Mermaid (I knew it would be!)
Ryker's favorite ride was Star Tours (again)

0 comments: