I had been wanting to take Ryker here ever since he started getting into Lego's. Our day started out a little rough. I think everyone except Cohen had a melt down before we even made it into the park. Once we got in, the kids cheered up (we cheered up ;-) and everyone had a great day!
Addy loves rides and gets SO sad when she is too little to go on the same ones that Ryker gets to go on.
Sean "might" have lied to get her on this ride (you have to be 3), and Adelyn kept saying "No dad, I'm 2!" They let her on anyway...
but probably regretted it after she caused a few accidents!
They both got to pick one toy and one treat. Of course she picked ice cream and Ryker picked...wait for it...popcorn. Such a silly kid.
Happiest, easiest baby on the block!
Ryker really liked all the huge lego sculptures and bionicles.
The weather was gorgeous and we ate at an amazing Mexican restaurant after. Yum! Couldn't ask for a better day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment