September 16, 2012

The Princess Cruise

I had never heard about this "Princess Cruise" before, but it was pretty amazing. Usually by the time I get to the hospital I'm already in pretty intense labor and its all pretty rushed. This was seriously the craziest, most surreal experience. I kept saying, "This is so weird. Is this really happening?"

We hung out...


I relaxed...


Sean took a nap...


I read a magazine...


We watched the Olympics...


I watched the monitor, just because I loved seeing the baby's heart rate so calm and perfect.


I chomped on flavored ice. Lime was no bueno...


Cherry was much better...


I took silly pictures...


Everything was so calm and peaceful. I got my epidural, my doc came and broke my water, I felt intense back labor for about 30 minutes, and then all of a sudden it was time to push!

Thank you Princess Cruise!

0 comments: