On August 6th I called my doctor to tell them about my night's adventure. They were shocked that they sent me home. I was scheduled for an appointment the following morning. I expressed my anxiety and concern about being so far progressed, with GBS and still having frequent contractions. I quite bluntly told them that if there wasn't the possibility of them inducing me after my appointment I didn't want to come. I would rather just wait til I went into labor or see them at my scheduled induction on the 9th.
My sweet nurse said be there at 7:30am and plan on staying.
After talking with them I felt so much peace. I knew that I could do one more day, and I spent that day just playing with, reading to, and cuddling my 2 sweet kiddos. I knew that this day was a gift. After feeling so much anxiety, I was so grateful for this great sense of peace that everything would be ok and that the time had come for our little mystery person to arrive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment