Just playing a little catch-up. Here are a few March memories...
Addy's crazy face. She makes this face when she is really excited or in one of her goofy moods.
Ryker has been loving craft time. We've gone through a LOT of paint lately, but I don't mind. His pictures are getting much more interesting too. I love when he tells me about them and I can really see a resemblance. I'll have to scan some in. One day he was painting with his niece. I was in my room getting ready. She kept coming in to ask if whatever Ryker was doing was ok...
"Is it ok if Ryker mixes the paint colors?"
Yes.
"Is it ok if Ryker gets paint on the counter?"
Yes.
"Is it ok if Ryker gets paint on his hands?"
Yes.
It went on a few more times. I think she kept thinking he would get in trouble for things. It's ART! Make a mess :) I can't wait until it is warm enough outside to strip down and body paint.
Adelyn was sick for 1.5 weeks. Puke, diarrhea, awfulness. There were LOTS of loads of laundry. I bathed her so many times I started giving her funky hairdo's everytime.
Sean had surgery on his broken thumb. Note to self: Do not bring children to hospital next time anaesthesia is involved. It takes much longer than you think!
Sick day. Addy & I were down with the flu. Sean was wacked out from surgery. Ryker learned a few survival tricks :)
I started doing "Field Trip Friday's". Basically, I just plan on taking the kids somewhere fun every Friday. I started feeling like some weeks I got so caught up in 'other' stuff that I didn't take time to do things just for the kiddies. This is at the aquarium...
The funniest thing happened with Ryker and his cousin. I wish I could have it on video. While they were very cautiously watching the sting rays, one of them very suddenly jumped out of the water and wrapped almost it's whole fin around the side of the wall right by their faces. Ryker SCREAMED so loud and ran all the way across the room until he couldn't go any further because he was up against the wall. It was so loud everyone in the area saw it and erupted in laughter. It was so hilarious. I felt bad that he was so terrified, but I couldn't stop laughing!
LOL.
Towards the beginning of the month Sean lost his tooth. When he was younger his brother threw a hockey stick at him so he has fake teeth. About 4 years ago he had them re-done. We were out on a date night when he bit into dessert and showed me his toothless grin. I tried so hard to be sympathetic but I couldn't stop laughing!
While Sean was losing his teeth, Addy has been growing a few. They still haven't popped all the way out. Can't wait til' they do so she can stop being such a diva!
Happy March!
5 comments:
Great post Janelle! My favorite picture is of Sean! That is awesome!! He could pass for a hill billy!!
YOU LOOK GREAT! Stop running so I don't feel so out of place in Destin.. a couple weeks is enough time to fatten you up :-)
Oh and PS... your hick husband just needs to stick some straw out of his whole and he'd fit in great here in GA
I love the picture of you and Ryker... the funny faces are awesome!
(and I like Sean's new smile too)
So that's the story he was telling today about running into the wall! How funny!
Love the update!
Post a Comment