I LOVE THIS HUBS!
Sean and I set a goal this year to make sure and get one date night a week. I've loved it. He really is my best friend in so many different ways.
Last Friday we met up after I had been gone for 2 days at a URTA Conference for work. We went to his mission reunion and then the Jazz game. His District Manager had given him 2 tickets in a suite complete with dinner and a shwag bag!
Then on Monday we celebrated our 8 year anniversary at the Melting Pot. Lame-o me didn't take anymore pics than this one. 8 YEARS, that's just craziness. Where does the time go?
I would say 8 years of "wedded bliss" but let's be honest, not all of marriage is "bliss" and we have definitely had our rough patches. The best part of it all is we are a stronger couple, and better people because of them. He makes me so unbelievable happy.
On Sunday we had family over and he said something funny that kind of sums us up in a way. My mom and sisters were helping me cook. He said, "Janelle has a loving husband who supports her in everything she does, except the cooking!"
It's true. I cook, he cleans. That works for us. After 8 years of marriage we've found things that work for us whether they are the norm or not. He is so helpful and supports me in every way, and in all that I choose to do. The point is I feel so balanced, comfortable, calm and complete with him. I am one LUCKY gal!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
1 comments:
Thanks Babe, I loved the post and love you too
Post a Comment