March 22, 2011

Let's Not Forget Ryker...

Because of all the drama going on today, Ryker may have been a little neglected which he just confirmed 2 minutes ago with the following conversation:

Me: Ryker, it's time to brush your teeth and get ready for bed.
R: No! I'm not ready (stomping around and making a mad face). I didn't get enough food today!
(He's a really picky eater so sometimes when he is grumpy we tell him that it's because he hasn't eaten enough healthy food.)
Me: Well, you're probably right. I forgot to feed you dinner didn't I?

To give myself some credit, I did teach him how to use the stool to get himself granola bars during the day. So, he did eat granola bars, and banana bread, and pedialite...and popcorn and milk.

I'm such an awesome mom.

*Sigh*


3 comments:

Jamie said...

It's def. easier most times just to throw those clothes away, at least the onseies... I have done that many a time :-)

I hope everything stays down or in... depending on the whole!

I love you friend

Kendra and Caleb said...

This was really kinda funny. It happens to everyone. Hope things get better soon!

Proctor's said...

i actually have done that too! lol! And i didn't know you guys went to Puerto Rico! Aaron went there on his mission and we both would like to go back! Anyway.. we are doing a baby shower for mandy and were wondering if we could get addresses for you and your sisters. thanks!
kerianda