Every night before I go to bed I check on the kiddos and give them a kiss goodnight. I love finding all the funny ways that they are sleeping, and seeing them so peaceful and perfect (because let's be honest, sometimes when they are awake they seem more like little devils than peaceful, perfect little angels!).
Ever since we got home from our cruise, this has been Ryker's sleeping arrangement...
It sure makes making the bed easier. I just throw it in the closet!
Addy cracks me up. She always stirs just a little bit when you walk into the room, babbles, gives you a big grin and then is off to dreamy land again. It is crazy the positions that we find her in with her brace! Sometimes it will be straight up in the air.
I just adore these little ones. So lucky to be their mama!
0 comments:
Post a Comment