A few Friday's ago we met some good friends at Jungle Jim's for our Field Trip Friday. Ryker had a blast with his little buddy that he has grown up with. I just can't believe how big they are getting!
Adelyn had her first carousel ride. She liked it for about 30 seconds, and then I held her.
Ryker has a very good memory. I make these BLURB books with pictures and stories every year and Ryker loves to have them read to him. We took Ryker here when he turned 2, and this was our first time back since. As we were getting ready to go I showed him the pictures in our "special family book" and read him the story of his 2nd birthday. In the story I referred to Jungle Jim's as a "stinky, nasty little place that kids love." When we walked through the door he says, "Is this the stinky, nasty place mom?"

0 comments:
Post a Comment