We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with Sean's family in AZ. It was warm and sunny and wonderful. Thanks to my sister we were able to stay in two houses just a minute away from each other. Her and her hubby were kind enough to let a big chunk of us stay in their home while they were in UT for the holiday. It was the first time we had the whole crew together in years! Since it is a rare occasion we are all together my fun and fabulous sister-in-law snapped some family photos. Here are a few with a few more to come...
The whole crew...

The kids and spouses...

The grandkids...
The hubs and I...
Wondering what that belly bulge is...it's a BABY! I'm 15 weeks pregnant. We told his family while we were all together so the word is finally out.
I love my little buddy...so handsome
The week was filled with all sorts of fun things, but of course I took pictures of none of them. We enjoyed the warm weather, good food and good company. Love you all!
P.S. If anyone did take pictures will you send them to me. Sister, send those ones you took at the park. Graci.



5 comments:
I hope it's only 15 weeks! JK!
I have some pics, get them to you soon!
I love all of them and that one of you and Ryker is amazing. Nina did a great job and you are all beautiful!
Very sly way of announcing your news! Congrats again!
Nice family photos! You look great! =)
Those pics turned out great! i love the colors. And belly bulgde- please!
Post a Comment