November 21, 2009

Dress-Up & Pudding & Snowmen...Oh My!

This is a random post of some of the recent happenings...
See Sean Run, Bike, Swim...
A few weeks ago Sean did a Sprint Triathlon. He whooped his time he was hoping for by 19 minutes and absolutely LOVED it (really, he kept saying it over and over). We had a great time watching him. Ryker is his biggest fan, cheering him on by saying "Go Daddy, run fast!"


Playing Dress-Up...
Like father like son, this kid is a sport fanatic. He will sit and watch ESPN with Sean, ask for football/basketball shows and goes to sleep with a ball. His recent obsession is to practice dribbling the basketball and hiking the football. Both are quite entertaining. The best part is when he is really in his "sport mood" he will go in his room and put on a baseball hat to really look the part. My favorite is when he comes out in a tie and a baseball cap. Such a hot look right now!

Pudding Disaster...
I was watching my niece and nephew and decided to let them finger paint with pudding. Both the boys ended up looking like this...

Snow Day...
Ryker had his first romp in the snow! Sadly, I was baking cookies for a party and didn't get to be there but apparently he loved it. Sean is such a cute daddy.


Don't be fooled by his cuteness...
...he can be quite the little devil. He has decided that throwing tantrums and being super particular about everything from what utensil he uses to what color shoes he wears is the new thing to do. This week his partner-in-crime and him were playing happily so I decided to organize the kitchen. Silly me left the baking soda in easy reach. As I was organizing a cupboard up high, they had a ball down below pouring out the baking soda all over the kitchen and stomping around in it. It wasn't until I came down that I found the mess with two cute little boys covered in white powder!

6 comments:

KRISTIE said...

Too cute!! Jake can be real picky about wierd stuff too

Katie said...

Sorry if Quinn was the partner-in-crime that day. He and baking powder go way back. Cute pics!

Jamie said...

I just can't believe how big he has gotten, even from this spring... it's nuts! I'm sad you're not going to be home this next week, it would have been really nice to see you..

The Widerbergs said...

hahaha he's so funny! at least those events make for good stories. and tell sean way to go too :)

Unknown said...

Fun post! Love you all!

Erika said...

Love it! The pudding finger painting idea is cute! Maybe I'll let Milo do it...in the tub...