November 1, 2009

Forgetful Mama

It is a rare occasion that I leave the house without having to turn right back around to run in and get something I forgot. Oftentimes it is my glasses because I need them most when I drive and at night. Unfortunately, little buddy has caught on to this trend. Yesterday we were getting out the door to our Halloween party when of course I asked the hubs to turn around because I had forgotten to grab a few things (not my glasses). Apparently, as soon as I left the car to run inside Ryker pipes up and says, "Mama's glasses?". Sean died laughing and told me as soon as I hopped back in the car. I laughed too. Good to know the little man is getting to know my quirks already!

P.S. Don't worry, Halloween pictures will be posted soon!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

hahaha, little kids are so smart! They pick up on things so fast :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!! That is really funny!!

The Widerbergs said...

lol so cute!

Annie said...

such a cute story. Can't wait to see pictures from Halloween!