BEWARE: Long post with lots of pictures!
Some friends of ours requested to see some pictures of our Europe trip back in 2006. The blog seemed the easiest place to do that. Then, Picasa decided to take 80 years to make collages so I gave up on that making this a very long post with lots of pictures...but a fun little trip down memory lane for me! Out of the near 500 pictures we took of 3 different countries here are a "few" for your viewing pleasure...
Train station in Bielefeld, Germany (broken hand and all!)

My German Family

My German Sister (miss you!)

Munich

"Beer House" in Munich. LOVED it!

Oberammergau, Bavaria


Neuschwanstein Castle (Fussen, Bavaria)
Linderhof Palace (Bavaria)

Bed & Breakfast we stayed at in Fussen. LOVED it. A cute little grandma lady made us breakfast every morning and we had views of 2 different castles.
Venice, Italy


Florence, Italy
Cinque Terre, Italy

Creepy little room.


The Cinque Terre was one our favorites. It consists of five villages that are connected by a trail along the coast. We hiked from one end to the other in a day. It was gorgeous!
Rome, Italy



Sorrento, Italy
Capri, Italy

Ahhh, Europe. I've got the travel bug BAD! Share some of your travel pics too!
5 comments:
AHH.... I want to go back and experience more of Europe! I am very jelous! What a fun trip to memory lane. Makes me want to pull out my Europe pics too. Lets talk about meeting up this summer to see Eva!! Miss you!
Wow, I would LOVE to go to Europe, but that probably won't happen until we have all of our kids and they're old enough to stay with someone for 2 weeks. You can't go to Europe and see everything in a week (If you did, then you're amazing). Anyway, that looks so awesome!
Great pictures and fun memories. The family picture reminds me of the nice try to sing you a German Birthday song:).My mom definately got to ambitous in the end (hihi). You are ALWAYS welcome here!
I/we LOVE you!
Ooooh amazing pics!! I love it.
WOW... you guys were everywhere... LOVE IT!
Post a Comment