April 21, 2009

All the crazy happenings...

Life sure has been busy lately! We have had lots of crazy happenings, fun trips, and new stuff going on that haven't made it to the blog. Here are a few of them...
We celebrated our 6th Anniversary this month. Crazy how fast time flies when you are in love! We took a short trip to Arizona for the festivities and had a great time with family!
While in Arizona we enjoyed the beautiful weather by taking the kiddos to a splash pool. It was so fun to watch Ryker splashing around with his cousins. We have 3 families in Arizona that I miss so much. It was great to spend time with them all, even if it was super short and sweet.

While in Arizona my awesome sis cut my hair! She is so talented! This picture doesn't even do it justice. It is SO cute. She did an awesome job and I am totally in love with it!

We came home from Arizona to awful weather. We spent a rainy day hanging out with some good friends. We had a blast taking the kids to a fish store, Target, and Ikea. Anything is fun with the right people!

After this Ryker had his first "real" sick day(s). Up until this he really hasn't been too affected by anything other than a runny nose and a little cough. This time the poor guy got the stomach flu and didn't eat or drink much for a week. It was sad. However, he is all better now and loves to feed himself. He is getting quite good with utensils. In this picture he decided to use the yogurt as finger paint when he was done eating it!

I have been a total slacker taking pictures. Other fun happenings include a good old fashion slumber-party, a new haircut for Ryker, and the zoo. School is crazy busy right now, but I am trying to enjoy my little guy as much as I can. He is growing up so fast. I am so grateful for all the people that help me with him, I couldn't do all that I do without them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!

Stephanie said...

You HAVE been busy. I don't know how you do it. Always on the go. You definitely don't waste your time, that's for sure.

eva said...

Miss you, too!!! Love your new hair cut! Sorry for being such a slacker with my BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Widerbergs said...

Cute hair!! And I love the pic of him on the beach with his soccer ball :)

Also, I was thinking if Ryker had that flu for a week then it was something different that Drew and I got that only lasted 24 hours. So it wasn't from Ryker!

Jamie said...

So funny, we live how far away and haven't seen each other in months yet we always end up with the same hair cut! We must be psychic :-) You look really cute- and I love that sun glasses!!!

cmshort said...

I am so glad we finally got to hang out. Ryker is such a little stud. Let's do it again.