The beginning of May I had a bit of a lull between classes ending, graduation, and my internship beginning so I tried to take full advantage of the free time by doing some fun things with the little man. Here are a few of the highlights...
Tulip Festival


It was a fun day at the gardens. The weather was gorgeous! Ryker was plum-tuckered by the time we were done.

Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point

Ryker LOVED this place as do I. His favorite sign for the day was "horse". However, by the time it was his turn for the pony ride he decided he wasn't too fond of horses anymore!
3 comments:
Wow, you really blogged it up! You've been up to a lot. I wish you didn't have your internship. There have been a couple of times I wanted to call you to do something but remembered you weren't home. Let's plan something for this Friday! Hopefully they'll open the splash pool soon.
AWW.... I really miss you! Ryker is getting so big. I am excited to meet up with you this summer! Love you!
Ryker has the same feeling about dogs as he does about horses lol :)
Post a Comment