May 17, 2009

Graduation

Graduation was a great day thanks to the hubs and my amazing support group of family and friends. Here are a few of the highlights...
Don't be fooled. The little man was grumpy as ever the whole time. Glad we got him to smile for a few pics at least!

What would I do without this guy? The patience and support he has given me throughout my education has been amazing. He made such an effort to make this a special day for me and I am so grateful for it. I love you babe!



After the ceremony we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. More family met us there and we had a great time. Our families are so amazing. Thank you all for your love, support and sacrifices you have made to make this possible for me. I truly can't thank you enough!
To top off a great evening my sweet sister-in-law made these adorable chocolate graduation caps. She is quite the domestic goddess!

Thanks again!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations!

The Widerbergs said...

Congrats! You got some way cute pics too. I'm so happy for & proud of you girl you work so hard.