Thank you so much for all of your thoughtful words of encouragement! I was so touched by all your comments, texts, and phone calls. I really do have the greatest family and friends. So...I got it! The interview went great, I love my supervisor, and I think it will be an amazing opportunity. Incredibly stressful, but amazing. My schedule isn't going to be near as horrible as I anticipated either. I will work a half day on Monday, long days Tuesday-Thursday, and then have Friday-Sunday off. The thought of leaving Ryker that much puts a lump in my throat every time. I just keep telling myself that it is only 14 weeks, and I am setting a good example by getting my education. That's what I keep telling myself, it doesn't help though. So, here's how it all breaks down: I have 2 more months of coursework, 14 weeks of an un-paid (gag) internship at the University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute (UNI), and then one month of hard core studying for the national certification exam. Yikes!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Congrats Friend! I knew you could do it
I am so proud of you that you are still working so hard to reach your goal! I am sure you'll do great in your internship! Time will fly! You are awesome! Love you!
oh congratulations! That's awesome.
Congrats sistah! I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment