February 26, 2009

WHAT am I still doing up?

It is 1:18am. My head is pounding and I am EXHAUSTED! What am I still doing up? Well, I will tell you. I have been filling out my application for an internship, updating my resume, and hunting down letters of reference. Now I am too anxious to go to bed. I turn in my application tomorrow and have an interview on Friday. Everyone wish me luck. This is a big deal!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck! Take a nap today!

Stephanie said...

Yes! Good luck! I do the same thing, when I get so anxious about something and I can't fall asleep. It's awful!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! That is very exciting! Miss you!

Grant Family said...

Good luck! Remember to breathe! (and maybe take some tylenol!)
=)

Jamie said...

I am so proud of you friend! Good luck with your interview, don't worry, you'll do great. Just breath....

ksrfam said...

We will think lots of good thoughts. You will do great! Good luck. Love you...

Kendra said...

Good luck! You'll do great. I was glad ur little guy warmed up to my on wed!

Jamie said...

So how did the interview go? Did you make it? :-)