December 16, 2008

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures taken for the first time since Ryker was born. My sister-in-laws sister (got that?) was so sweet to do them and did a FABULOUS job! They turned out super funky and fun, and I LOVE them! Here are a few of my favorites...
























































You can check out more of the photographers photos here. She is super talented and fun to work with. Thanks again!

7 comments:

eva said...

The pics are SO beautiful! I LOVE them!!!!

Katie said...

Great pics! Kristie's photo blog is open now:

kristiesfotos.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Erika said...

Those are absolutely fabulous! I love the old chair and the location is so cool. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Wow! They're awesome! You all look great!

Anonymous said...

They turned out adorable - I love how he kept waving and the one where he's half smiling!!

The Anderson's said...

I love, love, love your photos!