December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving

Now that it is almost Christmas I decided it was about time to do a quick post about Thanksgiving. My entire family was in town, all stayed in the same house, and had a complete blast! I have the most amazing family. Here are a few of the highlights...



















Boondocks, Family Olympics, Thanksgiving dinner (Sean made the mashed potatoes and they were fabulous!), Girls Day (shopping, Color Me Mine, and dinner), Christmas (we open our presents early), and lots of fun memories!

Baby Shower...



















My little prego sister came into town early for a baby shower. We had a great turnout! It was so fun to see my family and old friends. I have 3 pregnant sisters right now, and they are all adorable!

4 comments:

eva said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Good to see you all! Miss you!

Katie said...

I am so glad you had such a nice time with your family!

The Obenchains said...

Wow... It is so amazing that can all come together. That is very special since times are so busy now-a-days... You are all adorable. It is crazy to see little Heather pregnant! (I guess everyone grows up right)... Love all your family pics too. Such a beautiful family...

Anonymous said...

THREE prego sisters at the same time!? Holy! That's so awesome.

Sounds like you had fun!