Seeing how it has been several weeks since my last post I decided it was time for a serious series of up-dates. Life as we know it has been an absolute crazy mess! Here is our life in a nutshell:
September 8th I found out if I didn't add 6 more credits I would lose my scholarship. I now have 12 credit hours, spend 12+ hours a week in Park City for my internship at the National Ability Center (that doesn't include commute time), 24/7 mom duty, church callings, and family obligations. Individually I love them all. Together they make me stressed, overwhelmed, and feeling inadequate! I am extremely grateful for wonderful family and friends who watch Ryker, an extremely helpful and understanding husband, and a sweet little baby that makes me smile through it all. Without them my crazy life would be impossible!
Sean is still working hard at work as well as picking up all my slack. He is loving football season. Every Saturday he dresses Ryker up in his UTAH clothes for "Game Day". He is playing in a FARMERS softball league through September which he loves. He has taken on another full time job of putting up with his crazy wife! He is the love of my life and the twinkle in my eye!
3 years ago
3 comments:
No wonder I haven't seen you! So much has happened- I'm so sorry about your brother in law. And Ryker is so different! Call me if you ever get a spare second and need some distraction- I think a little lunch and shopping would do you good!
Thanks for all the updates and videos. Ryker is adorable! Can't wait to see you at conference.
Oh my heck, 6 more hours that you weren't planning on!!?? I'm so sorry that's NOT easy with all you have going! I don't know how you do it, you're amazing!
Post a Comment