The one thing (probably ONLY thing) I miss about being pregnant is the amazing disappearance of my horrid headaches. I went nine months with only one migraine and probably 3 other minor headaches. Now they are back with a vengeance. I hate them. I swear something MUST be wrong with me to get them as often as I do. I don't know, perhaps it is from the giant CRATER in my head...
Oh yeah, the other thing I miss is sleep. Ryker decided it would be fun to wake up a few times in the night again. Thinking it was because he was sick I continued to get up with him until I realized he wasn't really hungry, and when I would pick him up and change his diaper he would give me big huge grins and start kicking his legs...little stinker. After playing his games for a week and a half I decided there was no way we were going back to that. So, the crying it out began. Two nights of awfulness and then last night he went until 5:30a.m. We will see what tonight will bring...
3 years ago
4 comments:
Earplugs. Get some earplugs.
Wow! That stinks. I am sorry about the migraines. I am actually going to meet with an MD about mine, I will let you know if it is worth the trip. I can always come over and hold Ryker and Quinn at the same time so you can go sleep. I know you would do it for me.
Wesley just had his first four hour stretch of sleep last night! It was awesome! I hear ya though,.. sleep deprevation sucks!
I think it is because of the CRATER...did you end up getting that looked at ever? I had a migraine this week and it was not fun so I am sorry to hear yours are back! :(
Post a Comment