June 6, 2008

Go UTES!

This is Sean's new favorite outfit to put Ryker in...




8 comments:

Sara & Saylor said...

I love this pic! I just wanna squeeze those little cheeks and cute belly! He is adorable!

Katie said...

That shirt is cute even if it is from the U.

Will Radford said...

GO UTES! Ryker is going to be a linebacker for the Utes. I can tell.

eva said...

He is So adorable! I love this pic! It makes me smile.

Janelle said...

I think it is hilarious you all love this pic...it is probably one of my least favorites of him!

Anonymous said...

He has grown so much since I saw him in April!!!

Nina Olson said...

Oh my hek he is so chunky!! I love it. Yeah, the pictures of Krew don't do him justice, they make him look like an old man and he is 1000 times cuter in person.

Janae said...

Perhaps we can gather some donations for a shirt of a bluer hue :) Love the pics. This is the first I have seen of him. He is adorable! Janae