May 28, 2008

First Times For Everything

I am a little bit obsessed with capturing all of Rykers "first-times" on camera. Here are a few of the most recent ones...

First time wearing this super cute church outfit!

First time on a swing with mom...I think he liked it!

First time hanging out with his buddies Milo and Wesley at the same time!

First haircut!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Firsts are the best! Great church outfit!

Emily said...

Such a handsome little guy! Love the outfit and the new do! Miss you!

ksrfam said...

It was great to be with you and I love you and your family so much!

Erika said...

So cute! I love the pic of the three boys. I can tell they're having a ball. So with the bike trailer, we bought a separate infant harness that holds him perfectly- he doesn't flop around at all. You guys can borrow it to try it out.

eva said...

So adorable! Handsome son and beautiful mommy:). Cute pictures. Love and miss you!

Nina Olson said...

Oh my, he is all sean!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for future hang outs with our boys, where they actually notice each other,.. it'll be fun!