No pictures this weekend, but we had such a great time! Utah decided to skip spring and head right into summer! On Monday when we got off the plane it was snowing, but this weekend it was beautiful. We had 2 barbecues, went swimming, went on a little hike, spent time with family and good friends, and finally bought me a winter coat (after 3 years of searching) for 55% off! To top it all off we both got to do something we really enjoy: I had a morning at the spa, and Sean went golfing. I love my little family!
3 years ago
2 comments:
I finally had time to catch up on your little family (and it is only 2:13 am)! Hawaii does look like heaven, Ryker is adorable, and you gotta love sales! Love ya!
The Spa! That's awesome, and I'm so jealous! I'm definitely gonna need to do that soon! =)
Post a Comment