...or is this little guy getting cuter and cuter each day?! I just LOVE him! This week was awesome! After all the craziness of last week I decided it was time to get back to a schedule. We worked on helping him learn to fall asleep on his own, and by day 3 he was a pro! He slept through the night (5 and 6a.m., then again until about 8a.m.) most of the week! He also started to discover that he likes toys, and loves to look at himself in the mirror. He is smiling more and more, and bigger each day...which ultimately means that we are smiling more and more each day as well!
3 years ago
3 comments:
I can't believe how cute he is! That little smile is to die for.
It is not just you! He IS getting cuter! I can't wait till he can run around with my kiddos!
I love that smirk!
Post a Comment