Our little family of three spent the entire weekend together! It was wonderful! Here are a few of the highlights...
Top Left: Friday night we went to Edee and Brandon's house. Dinner and dessert was delicious! We put Ryker down for a nap in their bedroom. After a few minutes of him crying, we walked in to find his little head poking out of a tower of blankets! Their daughter Brooklyn had piled 5 blankets on him in an attempt to comfort him! Little kids are so thoughtful!
Top Right & Bottom Left: On Saturday we headed up to the outlet mall in Park City in search for some cheap clothes for Ryker. We went out to lunch and snapped some pictures of our little guy. He wouldn't hold his arms still and kept hitting me in the face!
Bottom Right: As we walked around the outdoor outlet mall, Sean carried Ryker in the Baby Bjorn. When we would go outside he would bundle up his coat around him...so cute! He loved all the comments people would make about what a cute kid he was. He is definitely a proud daddy!
3 years ago
5 comments:
Love the pictures!
Did you find any good deals? I miss park city shopping!
Hey, I just noticed Chip and Deb! So cool! Will you tell her to give me an invite. I would love to see what they are up to! (earlemily@blogspot.com)
fun he is getting so big. I don't know how my blog went private, I didn't do it. I actually had to wait for an administrator to help me out because it wasn't checked as private either but it seems like he fixed it!! I am miserable btw!!
I love the little shirt you have him in! I can't wait to see your purchases!
Post a Comment