In March Jamie and I drove to Moab to meet Eva and Sabine! I was so excited #1 to see Eva and Sabine, #2 to go on another girls trip and #3 to hike without kids! Though I LOVE hiking as a family, the hikes we can do are really limited with the kids now that we can't just carry them all. It was so much fun!
My fear of heights has gotten worse with each baby. This time, I had some crazy vertigo when I would get on the high arches and ledges. It got to the point I didn't trust myself to be safe on them so I would stay behind while the other girls would have their fun. I felt like such a little wimp :-( My equilibrium is so whacked.
We also ran into Santa Claus ;-)
We had a great time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment