April 17, 2013

Day 6 Part 1: Newport Beach

On Day 6 we headed to the beach. Sabine wanted a beach that she could walk for miles, so we picked Newport.




The girls and I went for a long, and wonderful beach walk. It was a little breezy, but still so perfect.



Sabine asked if she could carry Cohen and she carried that little chunkster the whole way. He didn't make a peep even though it was WAY past his feeding time and nap time. I think he loves it just as much as me.


She was so cute with him. She would chase the seagulls and walk in the waves. He loved it!



He also loved his little shade tent!


The boys made a sand castle with the kids. They were so proud of it!








After Newport we headed to Laguna for lunch. It took FOREVER! We went to BJ's Pizza (which I typically love) and it was horrible service and seriously took so long. After they got our order wrong on the dessert I finally politely said something to the manager. They ended up comping the majority of our meal, but I still felt so bad that we spent such a huge chunk of their last day in a restaurant with crappy service across the street from a gorgeous beach. Lame.

0 comments: