November was a busy month...but very little of it got caught on camera. Ever since Cohen was born I've been really bad at taking pictures, uploading them to my computer, and then documenting them. Here were a few highlights from November...
I took the kids to Blue Lemon and the BOM Children's Museum downtown for FHE. Sean couldn't make it, but we met Ken and Janae there too. The kids were kind of horrible at dinner but loved the museum.
Cohen turned 3 months. I have been the WORST at documenting this kids life. I think that I'll remember the little things, but then they grow up so fast and I forget so much. This picture captures him at this stage. Very happy and calm, and he always held his hands this way.
We were with my family for Thanksgiving and it was SO much fun! We rented a big house in Ogden canyon. The weather was beautiful.
The kids had fun playing out in the yard making squirrel traps and mud pie.
While the boys were on their outing, we had rotating stations for the kids. Each station was something fun (story time, marshmallow shooting, craft, blocks...). At the end they went on a treasure hunt and this was the pot. Everything they needed for an awesome movie with cousins.
We went to dinner and movie for date night.
Our family is getting so massive, and still growing!
Siblings...who has all the pictures?! I need to get them because apparently I only took like 12 total. I'm lame.
0 comments:
Post a Comment