December was so much fun! It's the one month I don't mind the winter weather ;-) Lots of friends, family and sugar!
Cohen turned 4 months. He got a few bottom teeth and started sleeping through the night.
We hosted a cookie decorating party for our neighborhood friends. We had a really good turnout and had so much fun!
We saw Santa at the DCC. No line!
The Christensen's hosted cookie decorating for the friends. We had so much fun!
We stuck with our annual tradition of the Nativity in the Glen. We love it so much.
Sean's entire family was together this year for Christmas! I hardly took any pictures but everyone had fun. The kids had a blast playing with all the cousins. One night we decorated Christmas trees...
Our annual Grocery Game was a hit. Aaron and Katie hosted this year and we all walked away with some good loot!
The kids loved the Santa Sack tradition...
Christmas morning was fun. We had Ryan & Michelle staying with us so it was fun having so many excited kids!
I don't think I got a single good picture of the kids, or even one with all of us but we sure made some good memories!
0 comments:
Post a Comment