We blessed Cohen on October 7th while my parents were up for Conference weekend. After the 2nd session of Conference, we met at the church for the blessing then moved out to the pavilion for dinner.
Great Grandpa,Papa, Daddy and Cohen...
We had lots of family and a few close friends there...
Everything was going wonderful, then it started to get chilly and all the kids started to melt. I was rushing to get pictures of Cohen with everyone...
...but he wasn't having any of it.
Then I realized he had a massive blowout (we're talking mid-back to toes) in his nice white outfit. I rushed home to clean him up, and attempted a family pic...
...which obviously didn't turn out great.
The evening ended with cuddles from Grammy and Papa and Adelyn going around playing with everyone's hair...

2 comments:
That's how it goes haha! I wanna see more of that photo wall!
Do you remember McGuire's blowout when we were attempting to shop? Still one of my favorite memories! Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment