July 31, 2012

Belly Shot

Minus the maternity pics my sis took a few weeks ago, here is the first official belly shot picture of the pregnancy...

37 weeks, 3 days


I wish I would have discovered the comfort of maxi-skirts earlier on in my pregnancy.  I always feel so ridiculous taking belly shot pictures, but can't believe that I went this entire pregnancy without taking them as religiously as I usually do. Then again, this pregnancy has been anything but "usual" for me. It's sufficient to say I'm ready to be done!

I'm scheduled to be induced on August 9th unless the baby decides to make its grand entrance before then. Any guesses what it is?!

The problem I'm having is I love LOVE all the names we have picked out. We have 2 for each gender picked out, and I don't know how we will decide. I know it will all work out, but naming a little person is always so stressful for me.

So, keep us in your thoughts and prayers that all goes well for me and this little one!

1 comments:

NAT said...

You look amazing! So happy for you guys.