It's coming.
I can hardly believe that I am on the 3 week countdown to the arrival of this little one. Even though this pregnancy has D.R.A.G.G.E.D on and on for what feels like forever, I seriously can't believe that the end is almost here. Last night I was up late and just kept thinking, "How did I get here?!" I'm actually freaking out a little bit! Labor is so scary and the unknown of how everything will go before, during and after labor and coming home is a little daunting.
Eek!
I know everything will be ok, and that before I know it I won't even remember what it was like to not have this little one in my life!
2 comments:
You are going to do great! I'm always amazed at what a great mom you are and learn from you every time we interact. This baby is lucky to join your little family. Love you!
Loved all the posts. It is hard to believe that you are so close to seeing this little one. Love you!
Post a Comment