Just a few highlights from the last few days...
Meet Little Miss Independent...
Today I walked into the kitchen to find that she had moved the stool into the pantry and had been helping herself to the Nutella! I might secretly curse the day she learned how to open doors and unscrew lids.
She played with the Mr.Potato Heads forever today. She would be so proud of herself everytime she made a new creation and come running into the office to show me.
Wednesday we went to Bouncin' Off the Walls. Brave little Addy girl would do the big slide all by herself. Ryker didn't do it by himself until he was 3!
Last night I hosted a jewelry party for my friend to help her raise money for an upcoming humanitarian trip she is taking to Samoa. I think Ryker was just too excited to go to bed. He stayed up until almost midnight building this little city...
He told me and my friend ALL about it when he was done. He is so creative. Everything had a purpose. My favorite was Lotso Bear standing guard in his fort...
If Lotso needed to quickly hide from the bad guys this is how he covered himself...
When we asked him what the name of his city was he said, "Junk City".
Man that kid makes me laugh!
1 comments:
Haha! How funny! And I LOVE the big slide! GO ADDY!
Post a Comment