The next few days after we got home all I wanted to do was fun things with the kiddos so we took advantage of the warm weather and played.
On Monday we spent the day around the lake with some friends. We rode the bike trailer to the beach park, played, ate lunch, rode around the lake, and then met up at another park for some gelato on SoDa Row.
Attempting to swing with 3 little munchkins. My huge baby belly totally counts!
On Wednesday we met my SIL at Wheeler Farm...
Total fake cheeser...
Both days were so beautiful and so much fun!
2 comments:
WOW!
#1 Congratulations on baby #3! I guess I missed that post!
#2 So jealous of your sunshine
#3 what a crazy trip to NYC. You guys did like an entire weeks worth of stuff in just a few days!
#4 You have the cutest family ever!
you look great! we need to get together! and are those Toms you're sporting now?! =) Looking good!
Post a Comment