April 11, 2012

Ryker's Reward

Little buddy did it! He earned 100 stars on his Super Boy Behavior Chart! We were so proud of him, and what's even better is he was SO proud of himself :-)


When he earns 100 stars there is a list of Rewards that he gets to choose from. He picked the "Icecream Date". For the Icecream Date he got to pick who he wanted to go with, what kind of icecream he got, how much he got, and what toppings he wanted...as much as he wanted. Of course he picked Daddy to take him. He adores Sean.

Sean let him do everything by himself...





He was so excited!




I was across the street at Cafe Rio with the Ecuadorians. When Ryker came back I had to bite my tongue to keep from defusing his excitement and pride by telling him he could not possibly eat that sugar mound for lunch. Instead, I gave him a high five, told him how proud of him I was for working so hard to earn his stars, and watched him eat/share with his sister the whole thing for lunch!

He's so excited to earn his next 100 stars!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Good job buddy!