Here are just a few of the happenings that went on in March...
I took a much anticipated trip to Arizona with all of my sisters and Mamasita. Oh what fun we had! We went to the temple, got pedicures/manicures, ate yummy food, went to Wicked, shopped til we dropped (Literally. I got slammed with a wicked cold while we were there and passed out on the couch after shopping which made me miss mud masks and a movie. Sad.), took silly pictures, and just enjoyed each other and the beautiful weather.
I sure love these wonderful women, as well as all of our amazing and supportive husbands who helped make this trip possible. One of them even packed up him and his kiddo and stayed with his parents so we could all take over their house and enjoy the comfort of their home with just us gals. We had some good laughs and I can't wait for the next one!
We went bowling for FHE with some good friends. Ryker LOVES bowling :) and it was so fun to get to know this wonderful family a little more.
Sean's sister rented a cabin for all of us to enjoy at Daniel's Summit. It was short but sweet! The kids and I enjoyed some sledding and Adelyn enjoyed laying face down in the snow eating it. We played games and hung out until late into the night. Ryker was having so much fun with his cousins I think he finally crashed around 11pm on the couch while watching a movie with Grandma.
We headed home first thing in the morning to make it home in time for church. It was a good thing we got an early start because we woke up to about 6 inches of snow and more coming down fast. I had to push us out a few times (Sean couldn't with his recent knee surgery), but we made it home safe and sound!
We enjoyed a fun-filled family day by going to Ryker's soccer game, spending a beautiful day at the zoo, dinner with family, and then a date night to see Hunger Games! I am so in L O V E with my little family and treasure days like this when I get them all to myself!
To be continued...
2 comments:
Can I just say that every time I see theres and update on your blog I get very excited to read it and see what you've been up to? I can't WAIT to be able to see it in person!!!
Fun!
Post a Comment