November 13, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween! It started with meeting some friends at the Library for our annual Halloween Story Time!


Then I took my kiddos to Color Me Mine for Ryker to paint...



After naps my entire family came over for dinner and trick-or-treating. It was a blast. We didn't get a picture of all the cousins because...well there's a lot and it was really crazy! Here are our little ones...


The superhero's...


The 2 little witches...


Sean and I didn't dress up this year which is lame, but there's always next year!



My adorable little neice...


After trick-or-treating we stuck with tradition and did a candy-free pinata for all the kiddos...



Ryker's face is classic...



Happy Halloween! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we were there for all the get togethers. I LOVE your frame collage :) I just did a mini one in our room, but black. :)