September 4, 2011

Preschool for Ryker

Ryker had his first day of preschool on August 11th. He L-O-V-E-D it. I can hardly believe my little buddy is so grown up. He had been so excited for this day. It was awesome to see him so happy and so excited to learn. I love school, and I really hope my kids do to.

All ready to go...


Modeling his backpack...


When I picked him up he was like a fire-hydrant just gushing with information and stories to tell me. He was SO animated about everything and he couldn't wait to show me all of the fun things he did at school.



After all the detailed stories he said, "Mom, I'm so lucky!" I smiled and laughed. He is such a sweet boy.

Since then, the excitement hasn't faded a bit. I love to hear his stories. He has such a good memory and I love to hear how the 2 hours went from his little 3 year old point of view. I love it!

2 comments:

ksrfam said...

Can't believe how fast he is growing. Glad he is excited about learning!

The Widerbergs said...

Awww he's adorable! I'm so glad he loved it. Hope all is going well, thinking of you guys!