August 16, 2011

"Stay-cation"

The day after we got home from CA we started our "Stay-cation" with Sean's immediate family. Sadly, not everyone was able to make it for various reasons, but we had a great time with the ones who did. We played hard for a week straight. Again, I managed to not take any pictures. So, family if you have any send them my way!

Here's how the week went...
Monday: Parade, breakfast, swimming and crazy huge fireworks that I though were going to burn down my SIL's house!

Tuesday: Swimming, shopping and a reception to celebrate my BIL's anniversary (was it 10 or 15 years?) of a successful kidney transplant (his sis gave him the kidney).

Wednesday: Hanging out at the lake and camping.






 Thursday: Boating and beach all day then shopping and dinner for the girls; swimming for the daddy's and the kiddos.

Friday: Seven Peaks
Saturday: Reception to celebrate the marriage of my SIL and meet the new BIL's family.

Thanks everyone for a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the updates. I miss you!