A few weeks ago we got to watch my niece and nephew overnight while their parents had a little get-away to Park City for their anniversary. We had such a good time!
Friday night we went to Sean's softball game and then walked over to the South Jordan Country Fest. The boys felt really cool with their tattoos.
Saturday morning we took all the kiddos to the Country Fest Parade. They LOVED it! Quinn was our candy runner, the girls just clapped and waved at everyone, and Ryker was the candy eater!
We stopped and played at a park after the parade and then headed home. They made lots of messes and had tons of fun!
We are so lucky to have so much family close by to do these types of things. I sure love them!
1 comments:
Thank you so much, again! I would love to get these pictures from you :) I am getting a head start on my blurb book and I am already on to May for 2011! YAY!
Post a Comment