Ryker. Ryks. Ryk. Rykito. Buddy...
Whatever we call him, he's big. Neither one of us can hardly believe how fast he is growing up. He makes us laugh everyday with his imagination, tantrums, and funny things he says. He is so much fun!
He has gotten to be so independent. Sometimes a good thing, sometimes bad. If we tell him "no" he often interprets that as, "I'll just find my own way to get what I want."
For example...
I was downstairs. I heard the stools scraping around. I came up to find this. He wanted cookies.
He has recently started to organize things.
One day when I checked on him during nap this is what I found.
He is so sweet with Adelyn. He always introduces her as "Adelyn Jade" and is always sure to tell me when she pukes. This day she was puking a lot (which is why she ends up naked by the end of the day). He decided she just needed a bowl to puke in.
"His bear needed to go potty"...
- He loves to play with Addy. I will often find him in her room when she is crying trying to make her happy. He is never aggressive but has recently decided he is big enough to hold her and drag her around.
- His favorite things right now are books, trains, puzzles and sports.
- He still pretends the laundry basket is his boat and takes off his shirt to "go swimming" several times a day.
- Not my proudest mommy confession but I often tell him, "You're driving me crazy!" He has started saying this to us now!
- He is a daddy's boy through and through.
- He is so clever and fun.
We just adore him!
2 comments:
He is so funny!
Those pics cracked me up! Isn't it scary how they say what we say?
Post a Comment