Nevermind that our little gal is now 5 months old. Here were her 4 month stats:
Height: 25.8 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 13.6 pounds (30th percentile)
Head: 16.3 inches (50th percentile)
Now she is a few weeks shy of 6 months and we can hardly believe it!
- She is such an easy baby. After 2.5 months of being "Monster Baby" she just decided to chill out. She rarely cries unless she is tired, messy, or hungry.
- She is rolling all over the place now and loves to play with toys.
- Still no teeth to be seen.
- Apparently we aren't funny enough because she isn't giggling yet. We have gotten her to a few times, but most of the time she holds out on us. I talked to the doctor about it because I was worried but he says it's just fine. I can't wait for it though!
- She is sleeping 11-12 hours at night and goes down for naps like a champ.
- She still pukes a TON. Seriously, a ridiculous amount. I still gasp because it is THAT startling how much she pukes.
- She is finally getting the hang of solid food. I started her on cereal at 4 months but she just wasn't getting it so I just started up again at 5 months. She eats like a lizard, but at least she is swallowing it now!
- We both love her eyes.
- She loves to stand up, be sung to, and clapped at.
- She has the STINKIEST toots!
- She only has to wear her brace when she sleeps now.
- Several family members have said she has an "old soul" and I see where they get that from. She just has this calm, wise thing about her. She is such a sweetheart and we are so lucky to have her.
We love you Addy J!
2 comments:
2.5 months huh? So there's still hope.... :-) I can't believe how big she's gotten... and PS I love her eyes and completely miss you too
Yes those eyes are amazing! And the puke will let up soon I promise - hang in there!
Post a Comment