September 26, 2010

Recent Happenings

Now that September is almost over, here's a quick preview of all the recent happenings this month in the Olson Fam:
Ryker's first time getting his face painted...
(pretty weak attempt at a "U" if you ask me but he loved it)

I ran the Utah Marathon Relay...

Sean did the Kokopelli Tri in St. George...

We took a not-so-sunny-or-warm-beach-trip to CA, but still had a great time...

Addy turned 4 months old!

Ryker went to his first Utah Football game!

Stay tuned...more pictures and details to come!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So fun!

Grant Family said...

YEA! I love that everyone at the Utah football game had a number 4 jersey! =)

Kody and Kurliston said...

You and your family are so stinkin' cute. I'm so glad that you keep us all up to date. Hopefully I'll get there sometime too. Lol.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Addy's outfit. Where do you find such cute things?