Ahhh, Bear Lake. Oh how we love you.
Last weekend we made our summer trip up to our friends' cabin. It really has become a home-away-from-home for us. We've had the privilege of going there several times a year for 5 years now and we LOVE it. It's by far one of our most favorite family trips. So relaxing, so beautiful, so fun.

As always with the summer trip we enjoy the beautiful beach. Beach time has come a ways with the kiddos since Summer 2008...


Now he actually PLAYS in the sand instead of EATING it!



The mamas and the papas took turns taking the 4-wheelers out, but we couldn't resist taking the kiddos out for a short spin.

I told Ryker, "We are just going to go for a short ride by the cabin". His reply, "Ya, just a short ride. We can't go on a long ride without a helmet. It's not safe."
Glad we have taught him proper head safety!

Every trip we tend to take the same pics. Meet the little buddies, Summer 2008...

Oh how they have grown...

...and multiplied!

Now it's the ladies' turn...

It was SO windy for the standard family shot, but here's a cute one of the hubs and Addy...
As we were driving away Ryker summed it up when he said...
"I don't want to go home to my home. I wan't to go back to the cabin!"
We have made so many good memories here. Thanks again Grant's. Until next time...
3 comments:
Love all the updates and pics!
I'm so glad you have that and so jealous too :) Sounds awesome and you got some cute pics!
I had to look through the list of Daybreak Divas Blogs to find yours but I had to ask you how you did in the Kokopelli Tri? Was it your first? Did you do the sprint or the Olympic? It was fun to see you there. I had a blast. I think I am addicted. I want to go down and do the Pumpkin man in Vegas but they sure add up.
Post a Comment