Every Mommy knows that there are good days and bad days. This is the story of one very GOOD day...
(I figured if I report on the bad ones I better report on the good ones too!)
We went to the library, met the hubs for lunch and then treated ourselves to a gourmet cookie afterwards...
Addy just smiling away while we ate our cookies. She knew she would get hers later...with milk!
After all that fun they both crashed for a long nap. I walked in to check on Ryker and found him like this...
I am sure that there will be many more bad days/moments, but I am finally starting to feel hopeful and happy again as the GOOD days start to outnumber the rough ones. I am so blessed by these two sweet kiddos!
3 comments:
Fun!
Yay! So glad it was a much needed GOOD DAY! Looks like fun :)
so cute!!! and i need to focus on the good days more! love you!
Post a Comment